Huggies Nappiesfaulty nappies

I bought a jumbo no. 5 Comfort dry nappies on the weekend at Pick 'n Pay in Durbanville Graanendal. First nappy started leaking white fluffy stuff, immediatelty me thinking I left it to long. Tried another one and also the same problem. She is walking and next thing you see is fluffy silicony stuff all over. I tried another 10 nappies, all did the same. Can somebody pleas tell me what to do?

Me
Feb 04, 2015

Comments

• Ju
      Feb 16, 2010
    Huggies Nappies - only one side stickey
    tesco
    England, East Sussex
    United Kingdom

in the batch of nappies i brought 5 of then only turned out to have 1 sticky side so this ment i could not use them.

• Ke
      Nov 20, 2010
    Huggies Nappies - nappies
    huggies
    77 stapleton av speke
    liverpool
    [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

bought a pack of nappies huggies from morrisons opened it and there was slits on top of the nappies how do i get a refund please thanks mr k jones

• Po
      Nov 20, 2010

Return it to your store of purchase with a receipt.

• Ro
      Sep 12, 2011
    Huggies Nappies - leaking nappues
    huggies
    4 newtown
    England, Cumbria
    [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

i have recently bought a big box of huggies and i am having to change my 15 month olds nappie every hour plus her clothes as they are soaked wet through i dont have this problem with pampers and think i will be going back to them...

Sep 12, 2011

We've used both Huggies and Pampers brand diapers for all of our 5 children over the last 10 years and I can say with great certainty that neither one is better than the other. I think you've had a relatively unique situation. Perhaps a bad batch? Honestly in my opinion the Huggies are better then the pampers but they are a bit more expensive and to us not really worth the premium.

• Eu
      Nov 26, 2012

your huggies nappies need to be checked, as only one side has tape on, at least 5 or 6 out of every pack, think i will look for a different brand. unless you can asure me things will improve, these nappies are not cheap so things need to be done. hope to hear from you soon.

• Ca
      Sep 18, 2014
    Huggies Nappies - tapes missing and babys cloths always soaked after hour
    mrs williams
    67 stonedale sutton hill telford tf7 4al
    shropshire england
    Phone: [protected]

Ive bought huggies for the past 4 weeks and everytime after an hour im having to change my sons clothes as the nappies always leak im really not happy im that disaopointed im thinking of changing to pampers

• Sk
      Sep 28, 2014
    Huggies Nappies - faulty
    huggies nappies
    nsw
    Australia

I have brought 2 boxes of haggis nappies and every time I put on my neice goes to the toilet in them even when sleeping they leak I got told haggis was a top good selling brand by how good they were

Aug 30, 2018

Hi. I hace used Huggies for my first born and now my second born but lately huggies leaks a lot. Never had this problem with first child and i use only huggies gold for boys. In the last pack i bought there were 2 nappies damaged one my nanny accidently put in the refuse bin attached is the other one. I am not happy with huggies anymore.