Huggies / huggies snuggles size 2 32 count
I have purchased a few packages of Huggies snuggle size 2, 32 count diapers over the past month or so. The first package I opened had a defective diaper but I did not think anything of it. The second package I opened had a few more diapers and I noticed my sons bowls were coming out around his thighs. The final package I currently opened so far has 7 diapers that are defected. When I open the diaper up it opens flat like a piece of paper. There is no stretch in the thighs for the "snuggle" aspect of the diaper.
I have taken photos of the diapers, package -front and back, and bar code of all the ones I have found so far. I am NOT happy with the quality of diapers and they were not definitely not cheap to buy.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!! 
- Huggies - huggies diapers