Huggies / huggies little movers slip on diapers
I have been using huggies since 1st day of my baby and he is 9months old now. Recently I bought a big box of little movers slip on diapers as usual. But my son got bad rashes on his genitals. Really disappointed and sad. Doctor has asked to stop the diapers until the rashes completely go off. And then try with any other brand of diaper. I really do not wish to change as it's been my son s favourite. Please check if there was any problem with the particular months manufacturing. One of my friend suggested to let huggies customer service know about the problem I and my baby faced.
Waiting for your reply.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!! 
- Huggies - huggies diapers