Huggies Diapers — dye rubbing off on my babies legs
I've been using Huggies Snug and Fit since the birth of my daughter. She is now 20 months old. Since the last big box of Huggies I bought from Costco, my daughter has had a dye on her inner thighs. It comes off, but not easily.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Marysville, WA At first I thought it was the new pants I bought her, but it continued to happen and has persisted regardless of the type of clothing. The only consistent factor is the Huggies. There is a blue liner with elastic and also a blue design on the outside of the diaper toward where her inner thighs would rub. I switched to cloth diapers and the dye went away. Huggies is distributing an inferior product and has lost me as a customer.
More Huggies Diapers Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies Little Movers - rash and leaking diapers 
- Huggies - huggies diapers
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!!