Huggies Diapers / dye on inner thighs

Duluth, MN, United States Review updated:

We have always used huggies brand diapers because they seemed to work the best. The past few boxes of diapers have been leaving a blue dye on my almost 2 year old son's inner thighs. At first I thought it was a bad box of #4's. Then we moved up to #5 and it was happening again. The pull-ups my mother bought did the same thing along with the overnight diapers. I no longer buy huggies. I was especially disappointed because we LOVED the overnights... I did contact Kimberly Clark and they were very nice, but they did tell me they had not had that complaint before, I was surprised. Then I looked it up on the internet and saw that I wasn't the only one.

Ki

Comments

• Jk
      Jul 20, 2011

We are having the same issue. At first I thought it was bruising but now I know differently.

• Za
      Nov 01, 2011

I have had the same problem except the dye is rubbing off on both of my boy's clothing I have about 8 articles of clothing with blue dye on the are that wraps around the diaper. Huggies needs to do something about this

• Ap
      Aug 25, 2012
    Huggies Diapers - did not honor sale sign
    babiesrus
    Portage
    Michigan
    Phone: 2693822187

I drove a hour to the nearest store and a hour back to put money on a VIB gift card to get 10% of the amount I put on card to get diapers but the cashier at store #6469 on 08/25/2017 at approx. 1:26pm gave me a regular gift card and I did not get my 10% but when I asked her why my gift card looked different she said it didn't matter what it looked like. Then I went to put my 2 boxes of Value size huggies diapers in my cart there was a BIG SIGN taped to the shelf that read: buy 1 get $10 off or buy 2 boxes get $25 off. When I got to the register the same cashier said it did not ring up as that so her and I went back to the shelf the sign was gone and the cashier said "oh well they are changing signs" and they did not honor what the sign said or try to find out which worker removed the sign. I did NO OTHER SHOPPING and it only took me a matter of minutes to read the sign grab the diapers and go to the check out. I waited in the long only 1 lane open line yet again for another 7 minutes. I checked out many stores deals and promotions for a month before finding that Babiesrus was the best deal and planned on ONLY MAKING MY PURCHASES FOR BABY AT BABIESRUS but now I'm not sure I ever want to go to this store and be cheated as a customer.