Huggies Diapers / dye on inner thighs
We have always used huggies brand diapers because they seemed to work the best. The past few boxes of diapers have been leaving a blue dye on my almost 2 year old son's inner thighs. At first I thought it was a bad box of #4's. Then we moved up to #5 and it was happening again. The pull-ups my mother bought did the same thing along with the overnight diapers. I no longer buy huggies. I was especially disappointed because we LOVED the overnights... I did contact Kimberly Clark and they were very nice, but they did tell me they had not had that complaint before, I was surprised. Then I looked it up on the internet and saw that I wasn't the only one.
More Huggies Diapers Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!! 
- Huggies - huggies diapers
- Huggies - the huggies little movers diapers!