Huggies / diaper rash
I purchased 2 boxes of the Little Movers -Size 4 & 5 at Babies R Us on Nolensville Road in Nashville this past weekend.
My baby has developed a severe rash that has turned his skin raw and red. i stopped using the diapers to elimintate the cause and used clothe diapers for 2 nights the rash healed, the next day i put a diaper on him just going to the store and when we got back a rash was already in the works. so its definately the huggies diapers causing the rash.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little snugglers size 3
- Huggies - huggies little snugglers size 1
- Huggies - one case of newborn huggies diapers
- Huggies - wipes
- Huggies - hughes nappy pants