Huggies / missing diapers

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

After I got home from wal mart, I realized that my box of (80) diapers were missing a 20 diapers, I didn't notice while I was shopping, so I don't know if somebody took the diapers from the box or one of the employees didn't realized that the box was missing diapers.

• louies's Response, Aug 03, 2017

pleaSe help

• louies's Response, Aug 03, 2017

will nnever buy huggies again and will tell my freinds not to

Gi
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Si
      23rd of Jan, 2019
    Huggies - Huggies gold unisex
    South Africa

The new huggies gold unisex is of poor quality. My daughter has been using Huggies Gold since she was born. We would only get problems with diaper rash if we tried a different brand. Now the new unisex Huggies is giving her a diaper rash. It is wet when she wets it once.

6th of Jan, 2019
    Huggies - Big box of diapers
    6375 30th st N
    St Pete

Purchased a box of diapers however they were in bad shape causing me to trash the box and I see all these commercials just wasn't happy.

• As
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Huggies - Huggies snug & dry
    Akron
    Ohio

I have been using huggies little snugglers on my daughter since birth (4 months) and recently bought a box of the snug & dry. Well I noticed halfway through the first pack one of the diapers had some hard sharp discolored material in it. I'm glad I noticed before putting it on my daughter. Will not be using the rest of the diapers. Waste of money.

20th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - diapers that don't fasten
    Danville, West Virginia

We bought an extra large box of Huggies diapers from a wholesale club. They were purchased for a baby shower, and several months later when we opened them, over half of the diapers don't fasten, the tabs aren't completely adhered. Very disappointing as they cost almost $40.

19th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - huggies little snugglers

I have always used huggies on all of my children. This last purchase was disappointing. They leaked through.

• Bo
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - wipes
    Lorain
    Ohio

The scented wipes broke my son out... now I'm afraid to used the rest in this big box so now just wasted my money n having to take my son to the dr... maybe was just bad box or somthing I always use huggies never a problem till just now

• Dy
    Huggies - snug and dry
    Mount Vernon
    Georgia

I've used huggies my sons entire life he is allergic to every other brand and the last three months I have spent twice as much money having to buy double on diapers because of the tabs ripping off I'm about to start doing cloth diapers

• Mr
    Huggies - Huggies diaper
    Rochester
    New York

One of the diapers had some glue on the inside lining. I hadnt found anymore like it. I bought it from a big box store, bj whole sale. My son has sensitive skin and weve been using huggies for quite some time. I was shocked to find this on the inside!

• Ju
    Huggies - huggies daiprs
    Dallas
    Texas

I bought some size 4 huggies and they are stuck to each other and I can use them anymore. What is going on with these diapers. I went to target but they can't do anything about it since I opened the box.

• Nb
    Huggies - diapers size 3
    Debary
    Florida
    Huggies.com

I bought a box of diapers and the tabs came right off when putting the diapers on my daughter. I've used Huggies for all 3 of my children and I've never had this happen before. I couldn't use most of the diapers in the box. Very disappointed. I am afraid to buy and box and have the same problem. Purchased at Walmart in orange city Florida

• Na
    Houston
    Texas

I love yalls diapers have used it for all my kids but now with my 2 little ones we have been in a tight budget and yalls diapers are really expensive but work so good.

• Mo
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - the rash on my baby behind
    Loganville
    Georgia

Well I have been using huggies and I took had been seeing little red spots on my baby behind so I took her to Dr and they said it was from the Huggies just wanted to see what u could do about this.

12th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - the pk of 72 wipes comes in a bundle of 3.

Your wipes gave my daughter chemical burns. I called talked to a I'm assuming on of the head Associates she said she's giving a $15 card in the mail and an email (not got yet) I asked the lady if fiberglass was still in and yes there is. I have pictures and the wipes. When my potty trained 1yo screams/cries and tells me. You guyshould have a prob.

• Nb
    Huggies - diapers size 3
    Debary
    Florida
    Huggies.com

• Ti
    Youngstown
    Ohio

I went to walmart and bought a box of size 5 for my one year old some of the diapers in the box were sizes 4 i took box back to Walmart to show them and to get my money back . but was not able to due to diapers already used. Imnot sure if it was just a bad box but i will not spend my money on this brand again after that.

• Kl
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - huggies snug and dry diapers
    Dunlap
    Tennessee

I purchase my son's diapers in bulk mostly because it's more convenient for me but yesterday I had to rush my son to the er because he got a chemical burn from his diaper... I'm very upset about this. My son is already legally disabled and I spend a lot of time at the dr. So it upsets me that he got a burn from his diaper. That's unacceptable!!!

• Ci
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - huggies overnites goodnites sleep tight
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I purchased a large box of huggies goodnites none of the diapers have the straps on them so icant close them i used some tape . Im really unhappy with wat happen

• Ro
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - newborn huggies little snugglers
    Los Angeles
    California

I bought a 132 count box of newborn little snugglers and it turns out that the tabs where the back velcro is are to stiff along the edge giving my newborn a mild rash due to friction of the tabs rubbing on her legs. First time ever trying huggies and not satisfied with the product.

• Sj
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Baltimore
    Maryland

For two days my daughter has been wearing the huggies leak protection brand and when she urinates and have a bowel movement the diapers leak and she has clothes thats been ruined by the feces from the leak through and stained or stains.
    P.S. Call me for questions @ 443-722-0810

Huggies - baby wipes
    SOWERBY BRIDGE
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

The wipes I perched had the new opening and also the old which is a fault in the packaging. Which resulted in the wipes not sealing right so they dryed out