Huggies / missing diapers

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

After I got home from wal mart, I realized that my box of (80) diapers were missing a 20 diapers, I didn't notice while I was shopping, so I don't know if somebody took the diapers from the box or one of the employees didn't realized that the box was missing diapers.

• louies's Response, Aug 03, 2017

pleaSe help

• louies's Response, Aug 03, 2017

will nnever buy huggies again and will tell my freinds not to

Gi

Comments

• Er
    Huggies - Product
    LELAND
    Illinois

Hi I have been buying Huggies for my baby and recently he broke out real bad and I'm not sure what to do at this point I love Huggies but I really think you guys should look into it because that is all I prefer to but at this point is Huggies please help. Because I don't want to file another complaint if you guys can look into the situation

• Sh
    Huggies - Buggies diapers

Found hard spots in a diaper

Huggies - Diapers size 1
    Brookpark
    Huggies.com

These leaked on my 2 mo old and stained his clothes. It states 12 hr absorption.

• Lo
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Huggies - pull up girls pants
    United Kingdom

I brought 3 packs for my greatgrandaughter for her hoils and they all leaked I brought them from bedfordshire at 3.48 per pack she was on hoiliday with her parents which ruiend the week as always leaking i was pretty upset with this as trying to potty train her

• El
    Huggies - Huggies snug & dry

To whom it may concern,
    My name is Elisa Johnson I am writing you on behalf on my son Tony Alexander Jr. who was wearing huggies sung and dry when he received a cut from the diapers. Feel free to contact me at 510-990-4684 or Tony Alexander 510-383-6760

• La
    Huggies - Huggies diapers
    Pgh

My child broke out using them very unhappy i really wish i could get my money back not sure huggies is best product laurita cabiness 8228 ohio river blv pgh pa 15202

• Il
    Huggies - Pull ups size 4t-5t
    South Gate
    California

With our most recent purchase, we didn't realize until we noticed a rip in one of the new diapers, it feels hard and sharp. Our son had been complaining the past few days that his bottom hurt but not until today we felt the diaper and most of them seem to have hard little balls in them, this is what has been bothering him.

• Aw
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Huggies - huggies snug dry

They seem to have broke my daughter out, pretty bad. I love Huggies, its never happened before. Id hate to have to switch, but if needed I will. I really Dont want to though! I Dont know if it was a bad batch. Yiu guys are a great company! Ill give your diapers another chance beings they are the only one my daughter doesn't soak through!

• Al
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Huggies - huggies little movers slip ons
    West Seneca
    New York

I purchased a large box 74 Countof size 4 slip on little movers for my son. When starting to use them I noticed more that half of them had torn sides at the bottoms which caused them to leak like crazy and made them unusable. I have never had a problem and only use huggies diapers so I was very disappointed in this.

• Ad
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - huggies snug &dry ultra
    Columbus
    Georgia

I just recently purchased a big box of size ones diapers and only use a couple out of the whole box. On every single one I have tried to use the tabs have ripped off when I go to undo the tab to latch them on the diaper itself.

• Ki
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - huggins wet wipes
    Liverpool
    England, Merseyside
    United Kingdom

I bought a mutie pack of 10x Huggies wet wipes for th cost of £10 and when I opens the wipes the quality is shocking before I even get it out the packet they tear into peaces and I will add supporting images I want compensation or refund.

• As
      6th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - huggies little movers 128 count
    Charleston
    South Carolina
    costco.com

I bought a box of Huggies Little Movers 128 Count on 03/26/2017 at Costco. So far 6 pampers out of the box have been missing one side of the closure tabs and I have been unable to use them.I paid $40 for a box of pampers and I'm unable to use them. This is very frustrating to pay so much for pampers and all of them arent in tact.

• Be
    Huggies - huggies diapers
    Cadillac
    Michigan

I recently bought huggies diapers for my newborn son. I noticed that his diapers we not staying on as well as they should. The side tabs were not sticking for some reason causing him to leak out and making a mess. I'm a loyal huggies buyer and usually dont have issues but this has reoccured with more than one diaper in the bunch I bought.

• Sx
    Huggies - baby wipes
    SOWERBY BRIDGE
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

The wipes I perched had the new opening and also the old which is a fault in the packaging. Which resulted in the wipes not sealing right so they dryed out

• Sj
    Huggies - diapers
    Baltimore
    Maryland

For two days my daughter has been wearing the huggies leak protection brand and when she urinates and have a bowel movement the diapers leak and she has clothes thats been ruined by the feces from the leak through and stained or stains.
    P.S. Call me for questions @ 443-722-0810

Sincerely, Shelton Ramsey
    February 26, 2017

• Ro
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - newborn huggies little snugglers
    Los Angeles
    California

I bought a 132 count box of newborn little snugglers and it turns out that the tabs where the back velcro is are to stiff along the edge giving my newborn a mild rash due to friction of the tabs rubbing on her legs. First time ever trying huggies and not satisfied with the product.

• Ci
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - huggies overnites goodnites sleep tight
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I purchased a large box of huggies goodnites none of the diapers have the straps on them so icant close them i used some tape . Im really unhappy with wat happen

• Kl
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Huggies - huggies snug and dry diapers
    Dunlap
    Tennessee

I purchase my son's diapers in bulk mostly because it's more convenient for me but yesterday I had to rush my son to the er because he got a chemical burn from his diaper... I'm very upset about this. My son is already legally disabled and I spend a lot of time at the dr. So it upsets me that he got a burn from his diaper. That's unacceptable!!!

• Ti
    Huggies - diapers
    Youngstown
    Ohio

I went to walmart and bought a box of size 5 for my one year old some of the diapers in the box were sizes 4 i took box back to Walmart to show them and to get my money back . but was not able to due to diapers already used. Imnot sure if it was just a bad box but i will not spend my money on this brand again after that.

• Nb
    Huggies - diapers size 3
    Debary
    Florida
    Huggies.com

I bought a box of diapers and the tabs came right off when putting the diapers on my daughter. I've used Huggies for all 3 of my children and I've never had this happen before. I couldn't use most of the diapers in the box. Very disappointed. I am afraid to buy and box and have the same problem. Purchased at Walmart in orange city Florida