Huggies / missing diapers

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

After I got home from wal mart, I realized that my box of (80) diapers were missing a 20 diapers, I didn't notice while I was shopping, so I don't know if somebody took the diapers from the box or one of the employees didn't realized that the box was missing diapers.

• louies's Response, Aug 03, 2017

pleaSe help

• louies's Response, Aug 03, 2017

will nnever buy huggies again and will tell my freinds not to

Gi

Comments

• Ju
      26th of Aug, 2018
    Huggies Nappies - Nappies
    Cape town
    South Africa

The straps of 5 nappies in my pack came off its a lost for me cause it's no use to me now

• Mr
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Ypsilanti
    Michigan

I bought several packs of diapers and the coupons where expired by two years that not fair to me as a loyal customer this is my sixth child never experienced this problem

• La
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Huggies - Huggies little movers
    Big Spring
    Texas

Little movers are moving to much!

We have been having problems with the huggies little movers size 5 and 6. The sides are moving away from the straps and causing the diaper to move and causing messes. The more my son moves the faster they come off. We have also noticed that they are really thin. This is not the huggies brand I have came to love.

• Sm
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Huggies - Commercial and product

Your racist commercial showing the foot of a black baby and multiple shots of other races ! Smh I'm no longer purchasing your product and will share my findings on all of my social media in hopes to spread the word and encore a movement against first this product and then everything else the brand represents!

• To
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Huggies snug and dry newborn diapers
    Raleigh
    North Carolina

I recently got a box of huggies snug and dry for my newborn son and about 85% of the box was defective it was missing the right side tab. I'm a first time user of huggies. And so far I'm not to pleased with the product this far. I have always heard great things about huggies that's why i have it a shot and tried this product out.

• Re
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Huggies diapers

This box seem to be defective. The pampers didn't last like they usually do for my son. He urinate one time and the pamper leaks.Which makes his clothes wet. Very dissatisfied customer. My son is just turning 5 months old. I have only used Huggies on him. But I'm very upset about loosing out on a $25.00 box of pampers.

• Ka
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Pull ups
    Canada

I have been using Huggies on my daughter for 2 years.
    She is now developing a rash now that we started using Pull Ups.
    I am disappointed that now I will have to use Pampers Pull Ups.

• My

3rd of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Diapers
    Santa Maria
    California

I bought a 198 count box of diapers size 3 from our local Costco and upon opening the box I realized the diapers were not a size 3 they are actually a size 1

• To
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Grand rapids
    Michigan

I bought a big box of diapers and they broke my babies butt out with blister - I have tried them three different time and my baby can't use these diapers - I have used little snugglers in the past and had no issues with them - i am not very happy with the huggies product at this time -

• Za
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Huggies pants
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I always buy huggies nappys for my baby but latly the huggies are not good i have to change her every hour even at night bwcause of the nappy . Where have the good quality gone. Because i love huggies nappys but it doesn't help of i doesn't keep my baby dry.

• Ta
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Huggies little snugglers
    Elmer
    New Jersey

I bought a box of 168 huggies snugglers which i absolutely love but for some reason this box of dispers tabs keep falling off when i go to secure the diaper on my daughter. This is a huge inconvience and now i have to buy another box bc they are running out so fast bc i have to throw so many of them away.

• Lu
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - huggies natural care plus wipers

I ordered one case of huggies nature care plus wipers from boxed.com at $29.99. But it seems to be thin and dry, different quality from the others I have bought from boxed and other retailers before. But I have opened it, please help to issue a refund or a replacement. I also contacted boxed but they asked me to reach manufacturer for a solution.

11th of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Size 1 Diapers
    Fayetteville
    North Carolina

Last night I went to change my three week old when I notice something white on her bottom, so I shined my light on my finger after removing and it was maggot. I will be calling customer service to report this issue even further bc this is just unacceptable.

• Ni
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Night time,size 4 diapers
    Medina
    Minnesota

Nicole Schumacher
    Over 10 diapers in night time box size 4 diapers. The tabs ripe off when go to put on or the sticky part is missing completely

• N1
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - My pipers they dint hold as much much at all
    Apopka
    Florida

I went in to Walmart to buy some Pampers cause I have three children in Pampers in it was a very bad thing they dint hold as much as they should..stuff started coming all out them to the white stuff..every time they would run a lil they fall off

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Huggies - Newborn diapers
    North Las Vegas
    Nevada

Att someone. I purchased a box of newborns from Wal-Mart in north las Vegas .. I went to use them and noticed the tabs wore not there.. Opened the other bag and 4 other wore the same ... The upc code 3600046017...
    My name is Michelle BOSCACCI
    1857 Solana del Norte way north lad Vegas nv 89031. Thank you and best regards.

• Mo
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Huggies - New unisex nappy

My baby uses the nr 4 nappy. The new unisex nappy is really bad it gave her a rash. Why did you change it? The old ones were perfect she never got rashes and it lasted the whole night the new ones leak. Bad product not recommended

• Ap
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Huggies - Huggies little movers size 6
    Porter
    Indiana

I just recently bought a box if size 6 little movers from my local Walmart and 7 of the diapers did not have the extra purple Velcro strip things but all the other diapers do I am very disappointed I don't know if it was a mistake or someone wasn't pay attention but I want something done about this ASAP !!

• Mi
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Huggies - Huggies size 6 snug and dry diapers 128 pack
    Pembroke
    Ontario
    Canada
    huggies.com

I would like to request a refund, as EVERY diaper inn the box we had bought is BROKEN! The front of all diapers is not put together, every time one of my children had peed it, the insides of the diaper would come out and make an unnecessary mess. The fault is at the manufacturer because all the diapers in the box were like this.