Huffy Bikes / No Seat

1 305 ave cFort Dodge, IA, United States
Phone: 515-302-0219

Here it is, I am a full time student and a mother of five awesome children. I work hard to provide for them the best that I can without using the system. My kids appricate everything that I do for them and they know when things are tight they are thight. Christmas is a Holiday I plan for all year long. This year for their Santa gifts I decided to get all five of them bike, and I did. On Christmas eve while I was putting all of them togther I had to do it late at night so I knew they would be sleeping and not see what I was doing. I got down to the fifth bike for my three year old and got half of it put together (Lightning Mcqueen Huffy Toddler Bike) and noticed that there was no seat for the bike. I had broken the factory seal so I know it was not messed with at all in the store. I tried calling HUFFY at 10pm and they were closed for the Holiday, then I tried calling Target the place I bought it from and they were closed as well. Long story short he was the only one that did not have a bike that moring. Tell me how I am supose to explain that one to him. Sorry hunny santa said he will be bring you a present on sunday? Thanks HUFFY!