Huewei EC 325 / Reliance Data card not blank!

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased Reliance data card and used for sometime.Disconnected on request due to coverage and low speed problems in May 2007.Now I wanted to take a new Prepaid Internet connection from Reliance Infocom in this Data card.I have gone to Reliance Webworld to load the prepaid internet connection but couldn't be succeeded due to the reason that data card is not blank even after 5 months passed.I contacted customer care so many times to blank my device but not done so far. My device model no is HUAWEI EC325.

If anybody has any Idea how to blank this device for reuse let me know!

Ra

Comments

Mu
  12th of Sep, 2007
Huawei EC325 - Software not working!
India

I purchased Huawei EC325 CDMA data modem. The installation procedure completed without any problem But when I double click the icon it displays "OPENING DATABASE FAILED."

I created a new connection in Network setup wizard. I can connect to the Internet. But I cannot use the software bundled with it.

Beware!

Mu
  22nd of Sep, 2007

found out the problem

It is due to the Regional languages used for displaying date and time

keep the language English

It is working fine

Un
  21st of Nov, 2007

2 possibilities...

1. Get a new reliance t-sim activated with new prepaid internet connection. It can be used directly in the sim slot of EC325 irrelevant of the connection already existing in it.

2. For the other work around... u need a blank reliance set (u can get 2nd hand one for throw away price) & handset change card from reliance. Then... just change ur data card number to the blank handset urself.

Pr
  5th of Mar, 2008

YOU ARE RIGHT.

My same problume. Reliance Webworld employ not give all detail any problume. I suggestions purchage other company data card.

Av
  29th of Apr, 2008

Ok.. You need not buy data cards of different operators.. just flash your device and you will be able to use the device on all operators. That's exactly what i did. The falsh tool will erase all the operator specified locks form the device and then :-))
Be careful and reald all the instructions carefully before flashing the device. You will find the Flashing Tool at www.unpackstudio.com