Hudson Lending Group / Fraud, fraud, fraud

I fell victim to there scam. I was offered a $5000 loan. I was told i need collateral and they required the first 6 months worth of payments upfront. Due to the recession i was desperate so i sent them $700 via money gram. I should have known better because i sent the money to a person in Canada and not a company but like i said desperate so i did it. I was told the $5000 would be wired to my bank account the next business day before 530pm. Well low and behold at 10am the next morning i got a call from them saying that the lender is requiring another $700 due to my credit or lack their of and that my 2 options were either to pay it or get my original $700 back. I immediately requested my money back and was told i couldn't get it until 11/19/08. Now ive read the reports on https://www.complaintsboard.com and this is a SCAM. I truly doubt that i get my money back. That was my November rent money and now i screwed. and when u call them they are mean and nasty. I threatened to call the BBB they state that they are not even registered with them. There has to be a way to put a stop to this company and others like them.PLEASE WARN ANYONE YOU KNOW AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND ANY OTHERS LIKE IT!!!

Va

More Hudson Lending Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Has anyone gotten their money from these people

10th of Aug, 2016
    Hudson Lending Group - Fraud
    Hudson Lending Group
    New Brunswick
    New Jersey
    Phone: 8666178175
    hudsonlending.com

Applied for a loan on line, was approved for $5k, but required an insurance deposit of $983.00, paid via money gram, then was told that the loan was denied as the insurance on the loan would require another $983, so I sent it, then was told it was still denied and they wanted another $1800, I said no, and was told that the $1800 + I sent would be sent to me on Dec 5th, 2008. I don't expect it. This is a scam and these people need to be stopped.