Hudson Lending Group / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:
I was contacted this morning saying that my husband was approved for a 5000.00 dollar loan by terry wilson. All I had to have was a fax number to send me the contract. I asked if he could send it to my email address and he told me no.

Then he proceeded to tell me the terms of the contract, that I would have to pay the first 6 months of the loan 911.64 and the money would be deposited in my account within 24 hours. I told him a lending company would not ask for a fee upfront. He proceeded to tell me that when we bought our car didn't we have to some money down to get the car. I told him it would have to be next week before we could pay the money down. He told me that was fine that he us approved until friday of next week.

So when I got off the phone with him I immediately went straight to the internet to research the company. Something kept telling me that we were being dubbed. I found you all on here and what a relief it was . We would have been swindled out of our hard earned money like everyone else. I am going to report them to wv attorney generals office. Its hard to tell how many more people they have swindled out of money. Thanks A lot!!!
Va

Comments

Li
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I was one who got caught in this I sent 1600.00 for the first 6 months payment and then they won'ted more and I told them I can not do that and know me and my child is out on the street for Christmas because they took what money I did have to try to get ahead. This company has hurt alot of people I am sure I don't know if I will ever get my money back they told me I would have it back but I feel like I am not going to get it back. Hudson Lending group is a a big ripp off.
Ke
  6th of Dec, 2008
I was behind on my bills and needed a loan. So i contacted hudson lending group. They said they would give me a loan for $5000.00 and I wouldnt have to pay for the first 6 months. They said they needed 750.00 dollars up front and then we would have the money in my account the next day. that day they called and said they needed another 750.00. we asked for are money back and they said it would be a month i dont think im going to get it back and now christmas for my kids is going to suck, Thanks hudson. They need to be stopped. Howard masters is the guy i talked to and was a jerk. They need to be arrested and stopped.
Sh
  15th of Dec, 2008

Ja
  6th of Jan, 2009
I live in Lithonia, GA. I was contacted by Terry Wilson who called my cell and stated that I was approved for a $5000 personal loan. But in order to get the loan I would have to send four months payments upfront. This total was $880. Because of my financial situation and the way the economy is now the deal he offered seem very real. He faxed me the contract. It seemed fine.

Needless to say I sent the $880 in a moneygram that total was $894.16 to a Patricia Nelson in Canada because she was the private lender that their company worked with. On the day I was to receive my $5000 loan I get a call from Howard Masters stating that there was something wrong with my loan and that I needed to send more money due to the amount I requested and my credit history. I stated to him then how was I approved and that I would just like my money back.

Howard then stated that I would have to wait until the company billing cycle for my refund which would be today November 28. I sent them my money on the 1st of November. Now their number no longer works. I can't believe that this has happen to me. They have all my personal info and could do a lot with that info. Please don't be like me. Save yourself.
Ch
  18th of Jul, 2016

Hudson Lending - loan
hudson lending
Pennsylvania

I too sent them money for a loan and also was suppose to get a refund and never did. I also contact Moneygram and know that all of you are sending money to these people from Walmart to Canada. This company is not the only one scamming us. If you look at this website and /link removed/ you will see that all of these loan companies have something in common. Sending money to people in Canada and the different names to whom the money is sent. They will never send anything by mail because their addresses do not exist. Now that they know that everybody is on to them they are deleting their websites and disconnecting their phones. but that's okay because they keep coming up with other names. I just got an e-mail this morning from a MS.James and she did the very same thing as far as wanting different information. You all should contact the Federal Trade Commision on fraud because chances are they are using your account information and contact your local police right away.I called the police in New Jersey and they said the these companies addresses do not exist and they are scams. However, have you noticed that asbsolutely NO ONE is doing anything about this!! You can call, write, fax and complain all you want and no one will listen. Been there, tried it. But, you can call moneygram with all of your information and report this as fraud and of course they will do nothing about it. I sent them an e-mail and demanded my money back, but I think they are getting kick-backs from these companies, allowing this to happen. I also think we should all go after Walmart, because they too are letting this happen. A really big thing to do is contact the Canadian police and make them aware and give them the names of everybody that you sent money to. If anyone else has tried anything new, let me know. Oh, by the way, if they already have your phone number and you try to call them, they delete it so you can not contact them.