Hudson Baycustomer service

I have been a customer of the Bay for many, many years.

I placed a recent order in which one item never arrived. I called to inquire about this and was instead told that any subsequent order would be subject to a 15% discount. When making the next order (despite never receiving the previous), I called to add the additional 15% discount code. After being placed on hold repeatedly and speaking to 3 different people over the course of 2 hours there was no resolution and instead I am left feeling extremely frustrated, and disappointed. I have been charged for an item that never came, promised a discount that they were unable to apply, and lost out on items available due to the prolonged time it took talking to multiple people and having to repeat the story. The employees answering customer service calls in the Philippines are insincere, unhelpful and lack knowledge on Hudson Bay's products.

I will find it almost impossible to consider having my upcoming wedding registry with Hudson Bay or recommend that my sisters have baby shower registries with Hudson Bay.

Sincerely,
Laura

La
Nov 26, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      Feb 03, 2019

Good Day

I purchased a sofa through your Southgate Edmonton store on 6th Jan 2018 for Delivery on 26th April 2018. order # [protected]. We are really pleased with the sofa but unfortunately on one of the arms a stud has pushed through the material( photos included). We have only had the sofa less than 10 months and would like a replacement one please. I can be contacted on [protected]

I look Forward to your reply

Michael Jones & Jill turner