The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In / unouthorized charged to account

1 Westlake Village, CA, United States Review updated:

I never authorized charges to my account. They do not provide a phone number to get this cancelled. I am being billed 39.80 per month and want it stopped

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Bl
      17th of Nov, 2008
    0 Votes

    I am suffering the same. I am looking into how to get it stopped.

    I believe this is a service that I thought was a free trial advertised on the radio. I still hear the damn ads. I suppose enough suckers like me sign up and get sucked in that they can afford to keep buying radio spots. yuck.

  • Bl
      17th of Nov, 2008
    0 Votes

    You can remove your account via their website. Go to (or .net ) and look at the footer of the page for " Cancel Account ". You will need your email address and phone number you signed up. For those that didn't explicitly sign up (which wasn't my case), I posted the number I found below. Cancellation process was quick and easy actually and I received an email confirmation. Physical proof it nice...

    Alternately, in their FAQ if you are logged in (reposting for those not able to login). The important bit is the phone number - 1-800-422-6021 which is seemingly not published anywhere.

    How do I cancel my subscription?
    • Login to the site with your User ID (your email address) and Password (your 10-digit phone number).
    • Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
    • Scroll down to the Member Information section and click the “Cancel“ link next to Membership Status.
    • Click the Cancel Membership button to complete the process.
    You will receive a confirmation number displayed on the page. If you do not receive a confirmation number then your subscription has not been canceled. We will also follow up with an email confirmation. You can also cancel by phone, by calling us toll free at 1-800-422-6021. Close

    Hope that helps someone.

  • Ch
      30th of Mar, 2009
    0 Votes

    Dear K. Kelley,

    I am sorry I just became aware of this board today. I would have like to have addressed your concerns earlier.

    Our cancellation process is actually quite simple.

    1) If you go to our site's main page, you will see a "cancel account" link at the bottom. You can use that link to cancel.

    2) Also on our home page, you will find a "contact us" link. By following that link you'll find our contact information, along with a link for "how do I cancel my account" - you can also use that link to cancel.

    3) You can call our 800 number, as listed in our Frequently Asked Questions: 1-800-422-6021

    Feel free to contact us any time to voice any concerns you might have about our service. We truly do want satisfied customers.

    Chris Jenkins
    HUD foreclosed

Post your comment