Huddle House / food/customer service

1 Suffolk, VA, United States

So my family and I decided to go to Huddle House tonight (wanted some breakfast). It started off fairly well. But then.. she brought out our pancakes first.. my husband plate looked like it had some uncooked egg in his plate.. while he was trying to figure our what it was the waitress came back and was like.. yea I saw that and took his plate.. when she brought it back of course pancake was cold.. my daughter ordered the philly sandwich.. she had hair inside her sandwich so I told waitress.. she let cook know and he proceeds to stare that it wasn't his hair or some other person's (like it might've been ours but it was long and blonde and we are African American).. by the time I got rest of my MVP my pancake was gone. Husband ordered for his hashbrowns to be crispy (they were extra soft) . My husband was over it after the hair and was ready to go.. soo we informed waitress that we didn't want them to remake anything.. she said she had to get her manager to come talk to us.. he never did.. sent her to tell us that he would take just the philly off our bill.. so only thing we ate was my pancake (the toddler ate some eggs) and we had to pay $15. When my husband tried to explain to waitress our reasons for not finishing our food.. she explained that it wasn't fault and she had a lot of tables and was getting short with him.. so he just stopped talking and walked out.

Da