Hubhealthy, Fitfac, Mytrainer, Fitnesshub, Djmlifestylefit, Selfhelpffcom, / Fraudulent charges

1 Not knownNot known, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: Not known - NEED PLEASE

I have been the victim of numerous credit card fraudulent claims from the above listed companies - HubHealthy, FitFac, MyTrainer,
FitnessHub, DJMLifestyleFit and SelfHelpFFC.

Unfortunately, I hadn't noticed the monthly $29.95, partly because 1 or 2 charges are made on each name and then the name changes.

My bank, Bank of America, flagged up some major credit card fraudulent charges and, because of this, the above ones came to
light.

Does anyone have contact numbers for any of the above - I put in claims with BOA for Jan 4 and 1 Feb 2010 charges but they
are querying these - will show them all this info which clearly shows major fraud! - but need to contact companies direct for
anything over 60 days.

Thanks so much to anyone who can help me!

Lj

Comments

• On
      25th of Feb, 2010

Our company represents some of the Fit Factory programs. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various health and dietary products that are purchased online and I apologize for any misunderstandings that might have occurred when you placed your order.

Fit Factory offers our customers live chat support with licensed Fitness Trainers and Dietitians, flash galleries for yoga and workouts, links to recipes and can also assist with menu planning. This program also offers a variety of diets for special needs that can be customized to fit your nutrition and/or weight loss goals.

All pertinent information about Fit Factory is provided on the order page before entering any method of payment information. This also provides you access to all the terms and disclosures as well as the Customer service numbers for your product, and the accompanying companion program(s), for greatest support and success with your product.

Customer service for Fit Factory can be reached at 1-877-407-1022 and they will happy to assist you in trying to locate an account and addressing your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795, or email me at customerservice@cshelp.org, I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,