Hub Healthy / unauthorized charges on credit card

I have just noticed on my bill there have been monthly charges from Hub Healthy and other health related charges that I absolutely did not authorize- nor did anyone else in my household.

I have since called my credit card company to dispute these charges - sadly, they can only dispute charges within the previous 115 days.

Without question, any further charges from this / these associate businesses will be disputed.

By way of this complaint, I ask that Hub Healthy remove me & my credit card # from their program / client list.

My bad for not noticing the charges previously, but no further charges will be paid by this card owner!

Comments

• Bi
      8th of Feb, 2010
    Hub Healthy - fraudulent credit card bill

I received my credit card statement with a bill for $29.95 from HubHealthy. I have never heard of this company and did not order anything from them. In searching the internet, I discovered that the charge may have come from an order that I made from Got Body and see others have had the same problem. How do I resolve this?

• Ca
      9th of Feb, 2010
    Hub Healthy - taking money form me i did not authorize
    California

I did not order anything from this company and did not authorize them to take a payment out once a month. I would never do this without a receipt printed and i do not have one for what ever this is. I would like to find a phone # so I can talk directly to them to stop taking my money and creating a hardship to my family.

• On
      10th of Feb, 2010

Our company represents some of the Fit Factory programs which may show on a billing statement as Hub Healthy, or lifestylefit, MyTrainer - MyDiet, Fitness Hub, and I apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various online health product or dietary supplements and I apologize for any misunderstanding that might have occurred when you purchased your product online.
    Fit Factory offers our customers live chat support with licensed Fitness Trainers and Dietitians, flash galleries for yoga and workouts, links to recipes and can also assist with menu planning. This program also offers a variety of diets for special needs that can be customized to fit your nutrition and/or weight loss goals.

All pertinent information about Fit Factory was provided when payment information was entered for your product and before final submission of your order - this provided you access to all the terms and disclosures, as well as Customer service numbers, for greatest support and success with your product.

Customer service for Fit Factory can be reached at 1-877-407-1022, and they will happy to assist you in trying to locate an account and addressing your concerns.

If you have contacted customer service and feel that you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795, or email me at customerservice@cshelp.org, I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,