HTL loans / A big con

1 5-6 waterside court, Albany street newport, NP20 5NTnewport, England, Surrey, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 08712222710

Stay well clear. When my partner first phoned them she was missled into thinking that a loan had been sorted and we would get it in a couple of weeks so we paid them £60 so they could sort out the paperwork. After 2 weeks we didnt get the loan and they then told us that they were looking for a loan for us now. The peolpe on the phone just kept contradicting themselves refusing us a refund although they said we would give it back at first less £5. woulnt mind if they had done there job and got us the loan like we were led to believe when we first phoned. Feel that poorly treated that i think i will contact fairtrading standards.

Cr

Comments

12th of Dec, 2008

I fill out a loan form online, A few minutes later they phone me up and said that i had passed the credit check, They then went on and asked me to pay them £59.50 and i would receive the loan of £500 within a week, So i paid then the £59.50 and i got a letter through from them today saying that the payment has now been taken from my bank account and they will start processing my loan application immediately. If you have any queries regarding the loan application they please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team. And quoting your reference number, Our fully trained and professional team will be more than happy to help. So i phone up to see how long it would take before i receive the loan, And all i got was a disconnected tone. So yes i agree they are a total scam, It's companies like these that mess it up for proper loan companies because once you have been scammed you don't know if you will be scammed by the next one. I will be taking legal action against htl loans.

• Wa
      19th of Mar, 2009

i have also been scammed by these thieves called HTL and i am planning to contact the office of fair trading and i advise anyone who have been dupped to do same.