HTL homeowner&tenants loans / withholding my fee for 6 months without warning

1 5-6 waterside courtNewport, England, Cheshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 08712222720

I was phoned and told I had passed for a loan of £1000 I was told I would have to pay an admin fee of £59 which £5 would be deducted from. I wasnt told my bank account would have that fee taken off that instant. I then cancelled because I changed my mind and now they wont refund my 54.oo saying they will keep it for 6 months. No way was I told this when I applied.

Comments

Ad
  23rd of Oct, 2008

Simply review our site and you will understand why you are having problems with the particular company in question.
the address of the site is www.hatloans.org

Ti
  19th of Nov, 2008

this happened to me they took £59 . i applied through moneysupermarket a site i trusted, i will never use this site again.

Ma
  26th of Nov, 2008

dear chris hopkins sir,
as i have compalined lot of time about your cheating with me, and with other innocent customer like me, i have before in e-mails and in a letter sent to you clealry mention you that please give my my £59.50 refund urgently as i have to use it for my medicine and surgery purpose, but you have not pay attention to it, so now again i at last time i request you that please refund me my amount within 3 days, otherwise i have to go in media and newspaper for your this kind of activity.
mahmmad munshi

Te
  2nd of Mar, 2009

I am on dla and need my money they owe me, they said i had to wait until may for my£59 p0und back this web site should be shut down, they did not mention this while i gave details to them. send me my money thieves

Te
  2nd of Mar, 2009

I NEED MY MONEY I AM UNABLE TO WORK ANY MORE BECAUSE OFF MY ILLNESS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU TAKE ARE MONEY FROM US WITH OUT XPL AINIG IT WILL TAKE 6 MONTHS TO GET IT BACK. T HOUNSOME

Di
  10th of Mar, 2009

i think this is a rip off it give us people the wrong hope
i was trying to pay off what i owe and then they go and take my money off me but wont pay it back i cant aford to lose money
they should not be alond to get away with it it wrong
we should get the money back it not the papers we should we should go to it the telly and stop other people going through this

Ha
  23rd of Mar, 2009

i also went through this same amount again . im a single parent . would like to know if theirs any other way of getting our money bk. tried ringing them, now they no longer exsist.