HTC / Within span of a month earphones began to malfunction

I have HTC 3400i handset which is still in warranty. Within span of a month earphones began to malfunction. So I visited its service center at Vikroli. They promised to return me new earphones within 15 days.

But I had to visit the service center for 5 times as they failed to return earphones even in 2 months. Lastly after some arguments ( they even dont respect or care for customer ) they handed me earphones that were repaired not even the new ones.

Within a day or two it started to malfunctioning again. I dont know how to deal with them as even thought of visiting customer care ( which is 45 min away from my home) reminds me of their previous service.

St

Comments

Dec 03, 2011
    HTC - lost or rob
    htc
    India

i have lost my cell phone HTC wildfire s
    plz help me to find it, it was costly and i had some important stuffs in that.
    IDENTITY

Last used No.:[protected]
    E-mail for communication:123prash.[protected]@gmail.com
    Missed date:25/01/2017
    IMEI No.:[protected]
    my fone has contain very very imp no.s and data ..plz help me i beg u..

• As
      Oct 09, 2013
    HTC - No service provided
    HTC
    China

I was bought my HTC One X in Hong Kong, And I was used it 4 different countries where i was work in Europe and Asia. Suddenly the phone was unable to charge himself. In that time I was in China. The local customer service was refuse to provide to me even chargeable service. They said that I need to comeback to Hongkong to fix the phone.
    I think it's ridiculously stupid, because that's mean that I can use this HTC products only in place where I boy it, and can't go with it abroad.
    Hope you will die soon HTC.

May 01, 2014
    HTC - Scam
    OKBUYTRADE
    France

Hello,

I responded to your forum in May 2017 when I was scammed in China.
    And today I want to delete my account and my reaction in line with all that concerns me.
    You can find the link below.

The problem is that I no longer have the email account of the time and identifiers to be able to do it myself.
    Can you help me get there.
    In advance thank you to you.
    Regards,
    Irene-Myriam PREVOT

PS / I could not find an email address to send you my request so I reinstated as if I should complain again, or as you well know you can not write without log and I has more access identifiers.