HTC / Unethical Behaviour

I have brought HTC one mobile on 04/01/2016. Within 2 weeks time I started facing the issues of speaker was not working. Once I format the mobile for 5mins speaker starts working then again remains the same. Then I understood there is some software issues. I have registered the complaint regarding this problem on 03.02.2016. Executive came to pick the mobile to resolve the issues on 07.02.2016. Then I received the call from the customer care stating that it would be deliver on 15th Feb. The day of 15th I received the call and SMS will be deliver on 15.02.2016 between 6.00PM to 8.00PM. But, they dint come for the delivery. The next day again I got a call stating that would be deliver on 17.02.2016 between 2.00PM to 6.00PM. But, still I have not received my product. I don't understand why this false commitment every time. Don't think that we don't have any other jobs to running behind you guys for this cheep kinda service. I need this to be taken care and sort out at most priority. Details has been Mentioned below.
Product Name : HTC One