Htc Touch Pro / Asking For More Money/ False Promises

1 2250 Collier AveFort Meyers, FL, United States Review updated:

I order an HTC Touch Pro phone from Leonard and "Mr. Benson Alonso" about 1 week ago. I paid for the phone AND overnight shipping. He told me his paypal was down and i had to pay with MONEY TRANSFER. After i made the payment he sent me email after email about there being a problem in shipping and i would have to pay more money. It has gotten to the point that i have paid over $500. And guess what i just recieved and email saying that the last payment of $120 was a mistake i actually need to pay $320 to get it out of "shipping customs"!!! I could have boughten the phone from the company for that amount!! (total $800). He promised in the very first email that i could trust him. and when i made the payments (about 3 or 4 of them) he PROMISED me i would get my package the next day. Only to find an email the next day saying he needs MORE money, wut do you know! Don't trust the name BENSON ALONSO either, because he is accoiated with him as well. He has not given me his number OR a CORRECT number to his boss Mr. Benson Alonso (he gave me a number, but it was no longer in service).

Ma

Comments

• Cd
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Where did you tranfer the money, to NIGERIA? IKEJAS, LAGOS??? Because something very similar happened to me but I bought a cellphone to Wahlberg Eiles in the UK, and them he transfer me to deal with MR.Benson Alonso in Nigeria, also i sent money from Wester Union and it was a Fraud.mI think we are talking of the same person right?

• It
      4th of Aug, 2009

I have experience with the situation like this. The scammer's name is Alex Cuba with the email ddworks@live.com . He told me the he can provide cheaper Blackberry Bold phone with the price around $180 USD. He want me to send him the money in UK. After I sent the money, he keep telling me that the price he gave me before is not correct and his boss asked me to send more money if I want to get my phone. I felt really pissed off.

Then I told him that I want to cancel the deal by giving me back my money but he refused. After that someone name Amanda Fellini with the email amanda.fellini22@googlemail.com pretend to be Alex Cuba boss and ask me to send the money. I also got another email from Stanley Makram with the email joshstore@live.com asking me the same. He told me to transfer the money to Jennifer Idogei in Ikeja, Nigeria if I want my phone.

I suspect, the three of the name mentioned above is the same person. They are scammers from Nigeria and based in UK. Please beware of the person mentioned above. They are ### scammer!! I hate them!

7th of Aug, 2009

This is all a lie, i bought a phone from them and they shipped it to me this is all a lie. They are good people Wahlberg Eiles and Benson Alsonso are good people they now make my phone business in Mexico to be a great development.

I am now a successful mobile phone seller.

• Cd
      7th of Aug, 2009

So, joby kendrick, do i have to still paying to those guys more money to receive my cellphone? is that your answer? I really don't know how you can trust in that people!

• Le
      20th of Aug, 2010

aditional name of of scammers Mustsan Ahmed Owo beware of this guy he's pretending to be a dealer of IPHONE4 as well same scenario they will made u transfer the money to western union after that they will tell you that there is a problem in Custom & they will ask you to pay more. dont be fooled to these scammers...