Htc Touch Diamond / Phone dies in 15 days of purchase
I purchased an HTC Touch Diamond. It has the usual heating problem but after 15 days of use it suddenly died down without any display on the LCD. I took it to the service Centre and they keept it for 4 weeks telling me that parts are expected from HTC. After 4 weeks they reported that the motherboard has some burnt parts and is not under warranty. They regard it as physical damage and not covered under warranty.
I complained to the Customer support dept of HTC since a week back and never got any response from them. Will anyone expect such after sales service for a phone costing nearly US$1000.00. I am still waiting for a reply from HTC and am trying to get in touch with the higher up authorities in HTC. If anyone has any contact email addresses or phone numbers of the higher up please let me know.
More Htc Touch Diamond Complaints & Reviews
- Htc Touch - Warranty - No repair or replacement on failure 
- Htc Global Services - Why does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor? 
- Htc Touch - AUTHENTEC DUBAI - BAD SERVICE 
- Htc Touch - Malfunction 
- Att - Htc Inspire - Phone Drops Calls 
- HTC Corporation - htc u11
- HTC Corporation Electronics - htc 10
- HTC - htc10pro about advertisement
- HTC - customer service
- HTC Corporation - smartphone