Htc Touch Diamond / Phone dies in 15 days of purchase

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I purchased an HTC Touch Diamond. It has the usual heating problem but after 15 days of use it suddenly died down without any display on the LCD. I took it to the service Centre and they keept it for 4 weeks telling me that parts are expected from HTC. After 4 weeks they reported that the motherboard has some burnt parts and is not under warranty. They regard it as physical damage and not covered under warranty.

I complained to the Customer support dept of HTC since a week back and never got any response from them. Will anyone expect such after sales service for a phone costing nearly US$1000.00. I am still waiting for a reply from HTC and am trying to get in touch with the higher up authorities in HTC. If anyone has any contact email addresses or phone numbers of the higher up please let me know.

Comments

Vi
  20th of Sep, 2008

I have same problem, its have heating & screen align i bought 2 week back ... now they are not replacing... worst PDA phone & same kind of service ...

Ro
  25th of Sep, 2008

its the worst phone i have ever had in the last 20 years, after just 3 weeks i just went in to buy a blackberry, and smashed the HTC with a hammer, thats how bad it was, to say it sucked just did not do it justice.