Htc Mogul / Sprint / htc mogul having same problem after replacements
I have owned htc mogul for about less than a year.
From the beginning I have been having same problems with this model.
I have replaced this cellphone for three to four times.
Every time after a week it starts getting this white spot on lower left corner of the screen.
in about a month the cellphone starts running very slow and keeps freezing.
Being a student and having a tight schedule, I really need to use almost every features of the cellphone.
After replacing this phone last time, this time I talked to sprint and htc but they can not replace my phone for new model which is htc pro.
The cellphone cost was about 299$. Which proved to be basically a rip-off for me.
More Htc Mogul / Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Htc Touch - Warranty - No repair or replacement on failure 
- Htc Global Services - Why does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor? 
- Htc Touch - AUTHENTEC DUBAI - BAD SERVICE 
- Htc Touch - Malfunction 
- Att - Htc Inspire - Phone Drops Calls 
- HTC Corporation - waiting over 2 months for my phone to be repaired under warranty
- HTC Corporation - htc u play display damage
- HTC Corporation - htc u11
- HTC Corporation Electronics - htc 10
- HTC - htc10pro about advertisement