Htc Mobile / lost mobile

I had mailed to u many times for recovery of my husband's lost mobile phone on 3rd Jan 2008 and till now there is no response. Please help me in finding out my mobile. Details are as follows:

Complaint already registered at - Andheri Railway Police Station, Dt. 03.01.2008, Andheri, Mumbai.

Name : Harshad Satwe

Address : IIT Lakeside Gate, Opp. Pizza Hut, IIT Powai, Mumbai No. 76

Phone Model : HTC

Last used No. [protected]

E-mail - harshad.[protected]@lionbridge.com, shravani.[protected]@gmail.com

Missed date : 27.12.07, time 13.30 to 14.10 while travelling between Mira road Rly station to Andheri Station.

contact no.[protected], [protected]

Comments

• Am
      Sep 25, 2007
    HTC Mobile - Touch screen problems
    India

Hardly one month back I purchased HTC Touch Mobile, Now the LCD is having problem. When I was searching for customer care. There is no customer care in Bangalore. Now I am loosing my business due to this mobile and very worst support.

• Mi
      Jul 23, 2009
    HTC Mobile - winner of dram

Winner in Draw
    sir i have recieved a message on my mobile that i have won GBP-250000 in the SHELL Mobile 2009 Award program. To claim my prize contact Dr.Jones via e-mail [protected]@live.com
    sir if it is true contact me on [protected]@ymail.com

Jul 23, 2009

Hi,
    I would like to inform everyone who is interested in HTC product in Saudi Arabia and Middle East that, HTC have no support for after sale service at all. I faced problems for after sales services for two of my HTC phones. First of all they do not have a care center but only through third partis i, e; NASA, SILICOM, ELECTRO, JARIR etc, ...who's job is just to collect your mobile and again look for a third party to repair ir and the cost to be charged from HTC. since, HTC do not trust them being all these people are Egyptians and can't speak English nor enogh qualified to handle such high-tech USA product, These Egyptians have no choice but to forge the customer by deceiving the customer by simply saying "we found water inside - or someone have already open this mobile or simply - this part is not covered in warranty " ultimately if you want to get your device which is suppose to be under warranty - PAY FOR IT otherwise YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING against these Egyptians since they are Arabic speaking - no one in this country will listen to you.
    I lost my money twice, being an expat working in Saudi Arabia I sincerely advise everyone not to buy any of HTC product due to problem with after sale services.
    I am sypathise with HTC - USA working hard to such beautiful product but is a failure due to bad supporters in Middle East.

• Sh
      Sep 28, 2009

HTC Mobile Complaints - winner of dram
    Review all HTC Mobile complaints
    HTC Mobile
    Posted: 2009-09-28 by SHYAMAL BANERJEE

Winner in Draw
    sir i have recieved a message on my mobile that i have won GBP-600, 000G.B.P in the 2009 TM-MSN Mobile Draw. To claim my prize contact Dr.Greg Jones via e-mail [protected]@live.com & E-mail : dr.[protected]@live.com
    sir if it is true contact me on [protected]@yahoo.in

• Sh
      Sep 28, 2009

please inform me immediate your proceedure for transferring the prize amount. also acknowledge me about its reality.
    thanking you,
    shyamal banerjee
    28/09/2009

• Gs
      Jul 03, 2013
    HTC Mobile - Battery getting drained fast
    [protected]@sify.com

I possess an HTC mobile gifted by my son from Australia. The problem I have is that the battery is getting discharged very fast, perhaps the battery needs to be replaced. For the purpose kindly give me the details of the authorised services /agencies in Bhopal.