Htc Hd2 / Service/Repairs

South Africa Review updated:

I bought the HTC HD 2 in November 2009 and to date, after numerous calls/complaints/repairs/servicing the phone is still not working! HTC replaced the phone with a “new” one and funny, we are back to square one! Phone hangs, does not switch on at times and is slow! So to recap, for the last almost 6 months I have had neither NO JOY from the company (HTC) nor the phone, the phone that cost me almost R10K. This is now my fourth complaint on Hellopeter and all Leaf International can do is pass this on to someone that can obviously not help me! It has been given to Tshepo, Renier, Craig and even the CEO Bjorn Gohre and we are back at square one! Leaf International should start taking responsibility and ownership for this now! Customer service should prevail as there was no lack thereof, rather NONE WHAT SO EVER!! I will post this onto Facebook and Twitter and I will start advising anybody and everybody that used HTC products to change their brand immediately! I am awaiting your feedback on the most painless and easiest resolution to YOUR PROBLEM and my BAD LUCK with your product!! I demand my monies worth!!

Ja

Comments

• Hd
      25th of Jun, 2010

This phone sucks...could be Windows Mobile on it, but it sucks big time. never had to reboot a phone so many times in my life!

3rd of Aug, 2010

I HAVE PURCHASED THE PHONE A MONTH AGO AND WAS VERY EXITED BUT TO MY OWN DESPAIR IT KEPT DOWNLODING DATA FOR NO REASON WITH THE RESULT MY ACCOUNT WENT UP THE ROOF

• Mi
      30th of Aug, 2010

I also have had problems with the HTC HD2 I bought mines in June 2010 as a birthday gift to myself. I paid $449.99 for it. It is the WORST phone I've ever owned and Im the type to upgrade alot. The worst part of all is that because I wasnt eligible for an upgrade I took it under credit with Tmobile, mind you I have never had a problem withany phone I have bought from Tmobile but here I go and purchase this one under credit and its giving me hell...I have to reboot all the time PLUS it FREEZES constantly to the point that the touch screen doesnt work and I can not pick up or make phone calls. I even had to master reset the phone before even having it for a month. So I call Tmobile with various complaints and they're telling me to just shut the phone off several times a day like a computer. I called agagin to drop their service and now they want to switch my phone for a Tmobile Dash 3G which in price comes nothing close to what I have to pay for the HTC HD2. They have the nerve to tell me that even if they exchange my phone for the DASH which is less I have to pay the same price as the HTC HD 2...Tmobile is NUTZZZZZZZ in 5yrs that I have been with them I have never owed them a month on my bill...andif thats not enough they cant even tell me what they did with my deposit of $250 when I first signed with them as a customer 5yrs ago...

• Ha
      24th of May, 2011
    HTC HD2 - HTC takes 3 months to find missing buttons
    HTC HD2
    Nigeria

The followings are my complaints for your urgent attention; please.
    {1} I can't receive calls
    {2} I can't make call
    {3} I can't browse neither access to the facilities.
    {4} I can't share my devices blue-tooth

• Ka
      9th of Nov, 2011
    HTC HD2 - HTC takes 3 months to find missing buttons
    HTC
    Washington
    htc.com

Three months ago I sent my HD2 to the HTC repair department to have my screen repaired. I get a call telling me that my phone is dead and needs a new motherboard (funny, since it was working fine when I shipped it) and the price has gone from $125 to $285. Everyone knows that a brand new very disappointing HTC HD2 running Windows 6.5 doesn’t cost that much brand new anymore. They ship me back my phone with no screen and NO buttons. It’s a shell of a mobile and I can’t do a single thing with it because the buttons and base they were connected to are GONE. Now I have to go small claims court because they refuse to send me the parts they stole. All I wanted were my buttons and to get my phone fixed somewhere else, now I am going to ask the judge that they replace the whole unit for being so ###ic.