Htc Hd2 / Service/Repairs
I bought the HTC HD 2 in November 2009 and to date, after numerous calls/complaints/repairs/servicing the phone is still not working! HTC replaced the phone with a “new” one and funny, we are back to square one! Phone hangs, does not switch on at times and is slow! So to recap, for the last almost 6 months I have had neither NO JOY from the company (HTC) nor the phone, the phone that cost me almost R10K. This is now my fourth complaint on Hellopeter and all Leaf International can do is pass this on to someone that can obviously not help me! It has been given to Tshepo, Renier, Craig and even the CEO Bjorn Gohre and we are back at square one! Leaf International should start taking responsibility and ownership for this now! Customer service should prevail as there was no lack thereof, rather NONE WHAT SO EVER!! I will post this onto Facebook and Twitter and I will start advising anybody and everybody that used HTC products to change their brand immediately! I am awaiting your feedback on the most painless and easiest resolution to YOUR PROBLEM and my BAD LUCK with your product!! I demand my monies worth!!
More Htc Hd2 Complaints & Reviews
- Htc Touch - Warranty - No repair or replacement on failure 
- Htc Global Services - Why does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor? 
- Htc Touch - AUTHENTEC DUBAI - BAD SERVICE 
- Htc Touch - Malfunction 
- Att - Htc Inspire - Phone Drops Calls 
- HTC - that your mobile phone weaknesses and trust issues.
- Htc / Htc Desire 500 - HTC service
- Htc Desire 500 - Phone problem 
- HTC - htc10pro about advertisement
- HTC - Unethical Behaviour