Htc Desire 500Phone problem

Hi,
I bought HTC Desire 500 phone in Dec and after 3 months I faced a problem that it got hanged & I visit care center and they repaired by saying that its Motherboard is replaced so I took my phone and after using some days its problem still exist.So I again visit to center & second time they told that its software issue.I locked a complaint on HTC website also but they also didn't respond to my request properly.They told me something different that my phone had no problem & I need to send my memory card for testing. According to my view my handset is faulty piece from factory so I requested them to change my phone. But they didn't entertain my request. So I request you to take notice of my request.

Ha
May 19, 2014

Comments

• Ha

I bought HTC Desire 500 phone in Dec and after 3 months I faced a
    problem that it got hanged & I visit care center and they
    repaired by saying that its Motherboard is replaced so I took my phone
    and after using some days its problem still exist.So I again visit to
    center & second time they told that its software issue.I locked a
    complaint on HTC website also but they also didn't respond to my
    request properly.They told me something different that my phone had no
    problem & I need to send my memory card for testing. According
    to my view my handset is faulty piece from factory so I requested them
    to change my phone. But they didn't entertain my request. So I request
    you to take notice of my request.

• Ha

Hi,
    Repaired by saying that its Motherboard is replaced so I took my phone and after using some days its problem still exist.So I again visit to center & second time they told that its software issue.I locked a complaint on HTC website also but they also didn't respond to my request properly.They told me something different that my phone had no problem & I need to send my memory card for testing. According to my view my handset is faulty piece from factory so I requested them to change my phone. But they didn't entertain my request. So I request you to take notice of my request.