HT Media/News paper / Non Delivery of newspaper

1 India Review updated:

I registered to the HT Media scheme of Rs 199 for 5 months newspaper on 22nd july 08.At the time of registration i was told newspaper will start within 2 days but still it has not been started.
i tried several times cell no. of Mr.Lalit (#[protected]) but he has not picked up my phone.i was told Mr.lalit is the concerned person of Greater Noida region to whom i can speak in case i have any problem.
While marking the complain i have seen several complaints against ur non delivery of coupon/newspaper.
IS THIS UR LEVEL OF SERVICE?

I am waiting for ur positive response.

Nikhil Singh
#[protected]
Greater Noida

Comments

• Ru
      13th of Jan, 2009

Non Delivery of HT newspaper

I registered to the HT Media scheme of Rs 199 for 5 months newspaper on Dec 08.In 01st Jan 2009, I changed my home and did mentioned new address to newspaper hawker. Still it has not been started.

I am waiting for ur positive response.

• Pr
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I had paid HT Newspaper subsciption for two years (i.e 2008 and 2009). My coupon no is 484150.

I have received HT News papers during the year 2008 almost regularly. Effective 1st January 2009, I have stopped receiving HT Newspapers for which I have contacted your HT Media office several times. I was given contact nos of local repesentative from your office (M/s. Rajendra Kadam / Khan - 9833015493). Your representatives have promised me on 15th Feb.09, 10th March09 and 1st April09 that the coupons will be delivered to you.

Till date (03.04.09), I have not received any response from your office. The contact no. which was given to me is also not answering.

Grateful if you could give me justice in the matter.

Waiting for your prompt response.

Regards,