HSN Green Pans / buyer beware

HSN Green Pans
I purchased a set of 3 Green pans from HSN several months ago. The pans are supposed to be non stick pans. What a joke ! I followed directions each time, and the pans stick no matter what I am cooking ! Buyer beware .

N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
I totally agree with you and wanted to warn people to not fall for the false hype they show about these pans. I ordered a set, seemed please after the first useage but by the 2nd time using them they turned into total crap. They ended up in the waste-basket, so save your money folks, do not order these pans. The worst pans I have EVER purchased. Will never purchase from the maker or endorsers of this product again as I believe in buying quality and these pans are FAR from that.
N  30th of Oct, 2009 by
Comments on HSN's own site make it clear there is a major problem. And yet there are many people claiming to have no problems. Two things are clear. Their instructions are inadequate, and the HSN presenters are outright liars. They claim you cannot hurt these pans. The claim they will outlast other non-stick pans by years. They cannot be unaware of the feedback on their own site.

The Good Housekeeping seal means you can get a refund through them long after HSN refuses to take them back.
A  8th of Oct, 2010 by
Have same problems with green pans from them...too bad I ordered seven or eight of them before checking here.
A  13th of May, 2012 by
I bought a set of the first green pans they worked well for almost a year. I am totally disappointed in HSN and their non commital to standing behind their product. They refer you to a manufacturer web site and tell you to take it up with their reps. What a cop out and even if the majority of the people who use green pans sooner or later they will lose their "non stick" quality. I am going to be sending mine to the dump spent over 200 dollars on this set and feel I could of had a lot of restaurant outings for that price. I hope someone will start a class action suit against false and misleading info. Certainly Joy and Todd ought to be ashamed for their bogus product.

1 HSN Drive