HSBCBank/Credit Card / xtra charges on cc
I m a gold cc holder of your esteemed bank.
I initally did not wanted the card as you see I m retired person reaching the age of 65 but I was forced to by your sales people.
I would like to complaint about the same as I owe hsbc an amonut of 70000 which is difficult for me to pay.
I would request you to investigate in selling of the card forcibly and also let me knw the amount that of charges and interest that I hav paid till date as I feel that I have been cheated.
I have already paid that amount and should not be paying you any more so please cancel the card.
Please look into the complaint seriously as would not like to go further to rbi.
S b pandit
More HSBCBank/Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
- HSBC (UAE) - fraud transaction - unsecure credit card