HSBCBank/Credit Card / xtra charges on cc

India Review updated:
4.05
Dear sir

I m a gold cc holder of your esteemed bank.

I initally did not wanted the card as you see I m retired person reaching the age of 65 but I was forced to by your sales people.
I would like to complaint about the same as I owe hsbc an amonut of 70000 which is difficult for me to pay.

I would request you to investigate in selling of the card forcibly and also let me knw the amount that of charges and interest that I hav paid till date as I feel that I have been cheated.

I have already paid that amount and should not be paying you any more so please cancel the card.

Please look into the complaint seriously as would not like to go further to rbi.

Regards
S b pandit
[protected]

Comments

Sh
  5th of May, 2008
dear m/s hsbc bank i have request to that i want to draw some cash money with my credit card number 4384-5999-9439-5134 but due to some default mchine taken my card & till date i have not gotted. so pleased send my card on the following addresh

shahid alam
c-248 shaheen bagh (near taiyyab masjid)
Aabul fazal part-2 jamian nagar
okhla new deldi-110025
mno.9871595648, 9810923918

Best regads
shahid alam
  15th of May, 2008
I am one of your Credit Card holder of Credit Card No. 447692120525437 vide Account No. 222-880775-606.

I want statement of Account for a period started from 1st January 2008 and Ended on 31 March 2008.

Please provide us the statement at the earliest possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Jitendra Kumar
Bh
  17th of May, 2008
I am one of your Credit Card holder of Credit Card No. 4476929991364859.

I want statement of Account for a period started from last mounth.

Please provide us the statement at the earliest possible.

Thanks & Regards,
bhavesh pnchal.
Ku
  19th of May, 2008
For Credit Card
Su
  22nd of May, 2008
I was apply for the hdfc credit card, and iam not receive anything form the bank till now.
Kindly look the matter. And infome as soon as possible.

Thnaks
Surabhi Mehta
Su
  22nd of May, 2008
i am so sorry i was misunderstand with my bank.
i was apply frm hdfc not frm u.
sorry for that.

thanks
  14th of Jul, 2008
I WAS APPLY FOR THE HSBC CREDIT CARD PLESE THE INFORME THIS MY MOBLE NO 9971213647 AND MY
MAIL ID SANTOSH0555@ REDIFFMAIL .COM
PHONE NO- 4308108
Ja
  20th of Jul, 2008
To Whom It May Concern:
I received the following email and would like to know if you can tell me if it is legitimate or not. I can be reached at the above email address or you can call me at (315) 263-6534. Thank you.Dear Beneficiary,

We are officially informing you of your ready HSBC
CARD ready for pick up. which contains $15, 000, 000 USD (FIFTEEN
MILLION US DOLLARS), Your name and email was among our clients yet to
pick theirs from our Contractors List Payment Outstanding.

All that is required of you is to send your Full information, name,
phone number, residential address where we will send the card to you
Via FEDEX or DHL..send to this email
address;(hsbcboardofdirectors@yahoo.com or
ATMBOARDOFDIRECTORS@MAIL.GR)

Note, that the courier fees of the dispatch has been paid by the Bank,
but you have to make insurance fee payment to insure the card before
its sent
to you.

Jones Jason
HSBC CARD DISPATCH.
OCEANIC BANK PLC.

****************************************************************
HSBC CARD DEPT always your HSBC choice!
****************************************************************
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including attachment, is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any
usage, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original message and
all copies immediately.

Mu
  17th of Aug, 2008
i am applying credit card to hsbc but any information is not come so what can i do
Si
  3rd of Sep, 2008
Dear Sir

I m a gold CC holder of your esteemed bank.

I initally did not wanted the card and i was forced to by your sales people.
I would like to complaint about the same as I got a statement saying that i have outstanding of Rs.10000 approx.I have paid my all the outstandings one year before as per my knowledge.

I would request you to investigate and let me know the amount that of charges and interest that i have paid till date as i feel that i have been cheated.I am very much frustrated with your customer care, Recovery and collection department contacts which has no responsibility to serve the customer.

Please look into the complaint seriously as would not like to go further to RBI.

My card Number is : 4384 5999 1088 0631

Thanks & Regards
Siva Sankar
+91-9844860320
sivasankar.tce@gmail.com
De
  13th of Sep, 2008
Dear Sir

I m a gold CC holder of your esteemed bank.

my credit card no is 4384599994148228. when i got your hsbc card & when i want use card that time card status was
dicline. i am using Rs50000 +. but this time iam not able to pay mentoined amount immeditly. iam agree to pay total
amout to hsbc. but due to some finincal problem iam not able to pay amount. so iam requested to iam paying 1/3 amout in
month of october & rest amount will pay before december. many call i have received in my office phone and my personal
number. so i requstging to you please accept my request and do some some soft action on my request.

tahnking you.

deepak kumar
Ch
  23rd of Sep, 2008
sir
i am personal loan holder of hsbc bank, i would like to request you to take my complaint about, my loan agreement no. is 101-120996-872, & my cheque no. 242517, amount Rs 44197, i want to transfer this cheque on my name, because this BT cheque for kotak mahindra bank, now i have paid up this loan
so please renew this cheque because this cheque is 4 months before since last 4 months i have been trying to contact hsbs` s very responsible officer, my phone no. is 9227228170, because i dont use internet.

Ya
  5th of Oct, 2008
Dear Sir,

From last 6 months iam using HSBC Credit card but till iam not getting transaction statement. plz send my card statement
  31st of Oct, 2008

27th of Nov, 2008
i want prasnol loan
Pm
  2nd of Mar, 2009
I am not receiving monthly Credit card statement since last three to four months and i am paying the dues after confirmation through your customer care service which is very long procedure. It is mandatory to send the Credit Card statement by post before the due date by the Bank.

I am also interested in taking a personal loan of about 1.5 lacs. What is interest rate and other terms and conditions.
PM Thomas: e-mail id pmthomas_2@rediffmail.com
Mt
  3rd of Apr, 2009
I have your bank card no. is 4476 9299 8840 9071 i take BT.20 th Oct 2008 11000/-i have already emi loan running when your officer call me for bt your officer not cleare me i pay any amount firtst he go in bt then other payment i pay every month more then 5% of bt amount he charges me interest every month on emi loan how can possiable i pay all bt money in single month if i capeble all money i cant take bt this is not fair your bank charge me 700/- in month oct as a annuel fee my card is life time free i talk many time your custmor care officer . manager and all officer please reverse my all finance charge otherwise i go for my next stap st BANKING LOKPAL . this is my last mail to u i go for next .
Thanks