HSBC Westside Credit Card / tata aig health policy
I am holding HSBC Westside credit Card, which I have used twice in my life .In the month of October 2009 I have used it for last time. In the same month I got a call from HSBC Customer care and provided me the information about TATA AIG health policy in which I was not at all interested and I refused to take after few months I am now getting calls from HSBC Customer care that my dues are Rs. 1800/- against the TATA Policy . I wonder I have not asked for any policy, not received any documents of policy, then how HSBC can charge me for that? and who gave them the rights to proivde my credit card details to Tata AIG whichout my permission. Kindly look in to the matter . and help me to resolve this query.
Thanks a lot .
More HSBC Westside Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement