HSBC (UAE) / cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
This is to inform you that My name is Khuda Bakhsh Kasmani, I have my account in the Standard Chartered Bank in Karachi Pakistan. I visited in Sharjah City Center on 12th October, 2016 and I withdraw AED 1000 from your ATM Machine. The machine will be started and stop after few seconds the money is not come out. I have receipt copy of the receipt.
After my UAE visit, I return back to Pakistan Karachi and I submitted complaint to my Bank my bank take time 12 working weeks and again I submitted complaint also bank time take 12 working weeks, after complete the period the bank said the HSBC UAE bank is responsible of this payment.
It is therefore, requested that kindly return my payment of AED 1000 in my same account or I have my account in Sharjah Islamic Bank UAE.
I have receipt copy if you need I will provide to you.
My mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
My contact No. [protected]
UAE contact No. [protected]
Awaiting for your reply,
Khuda Bakhsh Kasmani
More HSBC (UAE) Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud