HSBC / rip off!
I have been a victim of the HSBC debt cancellation program. Few months after purchasing my Yamaha bike through a dealership I was going to pay off my balance and noticed that I was been charged a debt cancellation fee every month. I am very sure that I never signed any paper for such program. The customer service agent told me that I was enrolled into this program on the same day I applied for finance by a telemarketing call and it would take up to 6 weeks for them to send me the proof. In the mean time if I don't pay the debt cancellation fee then I would be charged interest on that. My promotional offer will end in few days. I am not sure how and where I can place a complaint regarding this scam!
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application