HSBC Dubai UAE / lies
On the 19th March HSBC, deducted 29000 plus dirhams out of my account. This was to reduce a loan I had with them. The excuse they gave for doing this without any authorisation was that they had been trying to get hold of me, 'umpteen times, said Shiva, the floor manager. Its funny how they had my ex-wifes number, had not updated my po box address, said they sent an email and even though they had my correct mobile number had never managed to contact me. All this while it was clear I was still in the country as transactions were being done on my account. The reason they decided to deduct my account with this amount, while strangely leaving my other accounts untouched, is because they thought I had left the country and would be leaving a bad debt, yeah guys thats why I was paying money in! Lies that they tried to contact me umpteen times and blatant lies on the phone when I rang upset to find out what on earth they were doing with my account. If some halfwit had actually taken the trouble to actually ring and check my account activity they would see I was still in the country. I shall be closing my account afte 8 years with these idiots.
More HSBC Dubai UAE Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive