HSBC Credit Card / hsbc credit card never used; still bill of 3500/-
I never used the credit card ; I still got bill of rs 3500/-.
Further I get threatening sms and letters to pay the bill in 24 hours.
It's really painful.
Name : sameer shelar
My card number is: [protected]
I got hsbc credit card when hsbc representative visited our company last year.
I never used this credit card; still the card bill went up to 3500/- rs.
1>to cancel the credit card I cut the card into 3 pieces and dropped into hsbc atm drop box, 2 months back.
2>since then I was receiving daily sms threatening that “please pay the outstanding amount within 24 hours”.
3>I called the hsbc helpdesk 5-6 times; they said that they are in process of cancellation and I will get a confirmation call in couple of days.
4>but I never received the confirmation call to cancel the card.
5>in spite of this I received 2 monthly statements from hsbc stating the outstanding bill amount more than 3500/-
To get rid of this pain I have approached my company and informed them about the pain I am suffering from hsbc; I also requested them not to provide hsbc creditcards to company employees.
Now I am posting this issue on many websites through which I can create awareness in people not to use hsbc credit card.
The most important "the consumer forum"; if it is still not solve, I am going to register a complaint with consumer forum.
Hope this will solve my problem,
Hsbc card no: [protected]
Mobile no: +91 [protected]
More HSBC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement