HSBC Credit Card / my application status

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,

I am already apply you Credit card last 3 month before . I am complited all requirement for that. and I got a sms for your end on 30-08-07 with refrerence no. Reference No is : [protected]. But there is no any kind of information. and No received any card.

Please rectify that.

and awaiting your responce.

DINESH CHANDRA
[protected]

Comments

• Vi
      31st of Oct, 2007

I got a sms from HSBC telling that,Thanks for applying HSBC bank card your reference number is 200728902700. I have applied 20 days before , yet there is no information and I tried to contact them , there is no response from customer care.

Thanks,
    Vinoth.

• Nb
      5th of Nov, 2007

I got an sms from HSBC that my credit card reference num. is 200729702421 I am unable to get the status of my credit card till date. It was already 15 days I have applied for it.

• Pr
      31st of Dec, 2007

Dear sir,

I am already apply you Credit card last 3 month before . I am complited all requirement for that. and I got a sms for your end on 19-09-07 with refrerence no. Reference No is : 200725702362 & also i got one another sms alert as ur card has been dispatched to mailing address on 27-09-07. But there is no any kind of information. and No received any card.

If any delevary problem on mailing address please call me on my cell no.9975265577
    If u update my mailing address thats better 4 u.

Pradeep N Patil
    c2/12 Flat no.1/2
    sector 16,vashi,
    Navi Mumbai,

regards

Pradeep N.Patil

Please rectify that.

and awaiting your responce.

• Ve
      9th of Jan, 2008

This is very rediculous to say about a multinational bank that, the executives/bank officials in Somajiguda(hyderabad branch) are too egnorant and rude in thier speaking with customers.

I actually made an advance payment of rupees 2000/- on the 3rd january-2008 and my billing date is on 5th of every month but the payment of rupees 2000/- did not reflect in the bill and when I called customer care people they adviced me to either raise a complaint in phone but it takes 3-4 days to get response or to go directly to go bank and meet Rahul Varma, he will solve your problem on the spot. So i decided to meet Rahul Varma in the bank, but in bank one lady officer in a single window desk said you cannot meet Rahul Varma and also if paid your money then it will may reflect in next bill.

Then, I asked what is the solution, then she replied me that go to Chennai branch( in very egnorantly). This peaple talk very softly when they ask us to apply for Credit Card but they responces in this kind of way after once we became a customers.

Venu Amancha;

• De
      12th of Aug, 2008

i am already apply you Credit card last 3 month before . I am complited all requirement for that. and I got a sms for your end on 11/8/08 with refrerence no. Reference No is : 200821990055 but Iam not able to check my status on net.

15th of Sep, 2008
    HSBC Credit Card - need card canceled
    Shreveport
    Louisiana
    Phone: 318-797-1824

The card has been paid in full, yet monthly payments of $75.oo are withdrawn from my checking account. I want these payments stopped as well as any further charges made to it. My name is James Latta, I reside at 415 Pueblo Lane in Shreveport, La 71106.

• Ar
      14th of Aug, 2009

i also applied for an hsbc west side card 3 weeks ago.but i have'nt got any responce from them yet.

Arif Iqbal

• Ri
      8th of Sep, 2010
    HSBC Credit Card - CALLS FOR PAYMENT
    BAJAJ TUTORIAL
    India

I AM SHOCKED WITH HSBC WORKING. AFTER SEVERAL TIME REMINDER WITH SAME REPLY, I NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE CALLING ME CONTINUOUSLY.
    IT IS VERY BAD SITUATION OF HSBC BANK. IF CUSTOMER IS ILL, EVEN THEN THEY ARE CALLING CONTINUOUSLY. PROBABILY THIS IS VERY ROUGH PART OF THE WORLD'S LOCAL BANK.

• Da
      8th of Sep, 2010

Pay them their money and they'll stop calling you?

• Ha
      13th of Jun, 2011
    HSBC Credit Card - wrong charges about CPP SCHEME
    India

OVER CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD 1745 ON PLACE OF 1495. RS 249 ARE EXTRA CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD.
    MY CREDIT CARD NO - 4384 5999 8627 5070
    MY NAME IS - HARESH P ASHAR

• Dr
      14th of Nov, 2011

i applied for credit card about a month ago, but i have'nt got any response from you, tried your customer care number but none of the executive attended my call...please look into it.

dr saurabh garg

• Sh
      21st of Nov, 2012

Can anybody tell me why we are writing here? Is this HSBC Ombudsman portal? What is the advantage of writing here... is it personal satisfaction or are these HSBC people pay heed to complaints submitted here...