HSBC Credit Card / late payment charges

I have written and tried to cancel HSBC credit card for the past 3 months. I continue to be sent statements for payment and late payment charges. I have not seen or ever used this credit card.

A  6th of Dec, 2006 by
TATA AIG people collected Rs.12,792.9 without my consent. How it is possible. Is HSBC people supporting it....

I am a normal Indian man having a monthly income nearly Rs.9000 . I am using credit card normally for paying my mobile bills.

I am going to file a case against both of them for unauthorized usage of my credit card account.
N  5th of Mar, 2007 by
I have booked an e-ticket through my HSBC Credit card. Since I am not able to print the e-ticket, I wish to stop the credit card Transactions.
N  22nd of Aug, 2007 by

I got HSBC card. First month i did not receive any bill. When there executive called me and informed that there is some due and requested me to make minimum payment. I made minimum payment and when i received my bill. they charged me with 300Rs. late fine and EMI charges. As per High Court order bank can not charge for late fine if user did not receive any bill.

When i call in HSBC customer care there refused to reverse and told me to make all payment first then only they will block/close my credit card. Then after waiting for 1-2 months I destroyed the card and made all pending payment Excluding late fine charges. They keep on charging my expired credit card and till now it is 500. History by HSBC is as below(provided by HSBC on email). Even HSBC executive calls me and saying that will get money from me and they will send the police. Please suggest what should i do?

Statement Date Outstanding Payment