HSBC Complaint - Worst Service — access amount charged to credit card
Ref to your mail - Reference Number [protected]- dated 27.08.2009 by Abu Tahir - Customer Service Executive
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. I request you to please check my account from last year. I have some problems which have to be resolve from your side.
1) Your service is very poor and no executives have knowledge to handle queries of Customers.
2) As per my bill I have paid Rs. 10000/- in June itself. If my intension was wrong not to pay you money then I would not pay this amount also.
3) At the time of issueing a card your executive told that their wont be any annual fee but in the month of July 2009, you charged Rs. 3000/- to my account. After that i stopped paying the bills. I immediately call custmoer care but they havent responded to my query.
4) Your all executives are hopeless. They literally gives me miss call on my mobile and also different executives call me by which i have to tell this problem to every one. and also the query doesnt solved yet.
5) Because I havent paid the bill you have charged me more interest and late payment fees.
6) I request you to give my case to one of Executive which will solve this issue. As i want pay the reasonable amount and Close my account.
7) I talked to Customer care they told to contact Collection Department. And your Collection Department told to contact Custmer care. My request is to reverse the unwanted amount you have charged and close my account as I’m ready to pay remaing amount.
8) Your Collection Department is threatning me from following numbers.
[protected]; [protected]; [protected]; [protected]; [protected]
9) I’m filing complaint against them, in consumer forum and police also.
Finally I’m requesting you to settle my accounts and close. Solve my issue as early as possble.
More HSBC Complaint - Worst Service Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609 
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report 
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists! 
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps