HSBC Branch in Rockville, MD / ugly service
This is a horrible deplorible company... unacceptable.. their people starting from cashiers to manager don't know what they are doing. I went to this branch to open a new checking account with a check payable to me from their own bank, I approached the cashier and asked him if the check and account was good he turned around and checked with their manager on site and said that it was OK. A couple of days later I went and withdraw $4, 950 dollars cash from the account. A couple of days later I got a call from the manager of the branch Mr. Tony Nguy - saying that the check wasn't good and the money needed to be returned. I stope by the branch the following day, returned the money and asked him to close the account since they where going to charme $3 monthly fee and obviously they didn't know what they were doing. He told me that he would take care of this and a month later I got a statement saying that I owed $34.10, when I went to pay for this with my credit card Mr. Nguy said that I have to pay with cash because it was in collection. What a bunch of incompetent people they are, they have no customer service skills at all. DO NOT USE THIS BRANCH OR BANK FOR THAT MATTER.
More HSBC Branch in Rockville, MD Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive