HSBC Bank PLC — money transfer
Hsbc bank plcmonday, 30 august, 2010 12:27 pm
From: "hsbc bank plc" <[protected]@hsbccltd. info>add sender to contactsto: [protected]@yahoo.co. inmessage contains attachments1 file (21kb) hsbc bank. pdf
Hsbc plc london
This is to inform you that we have received your email for the transfer of your winning fund. please be advised to complete the transfer application form and return with a copy of your national identity or international passport.
As soon as this is received by us, we will commence the processing and transfering of your winning fund.
Your urgent compliance will be appreciated.
Dr roland williams
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of hsbc bank london plc and/or its subsidiaries ("the group"). it is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only... the group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor is that it free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. licensed divisions of the hsbc bank group are authorized financial services providers in terms of the financial advisory and intermediary services act, no 37 of 2002 (fais).
Hsbc group, member fdic.
© 2010 hsbc bank plc.. all rights reserved.
More HSBC Bank PLC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609 
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report 
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists! 
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps