HSBC Bank Chennai / hsbc-honestly speaking blind cheating!
I had received a hsbc cridit card on 14/03/2008 along with an add on card in my aged mothers name from hsbc chennai. this add on card was given as a present to her & she had a horrible experience when she went out for lunch & shopping with her friends. the card was not an approved one, hope you can imagine what would have happened thereafter. on 23rd I took my nephew to ramkay agency adyar to present him with a two wheeler, on swiping I came to know that my card was cancelled by hsbc. brushing aside all the pathetic situation & insult, I called the customer care to know the reason, the executive and the incharge was not in a position to tell me the reason for cancellation of the card. pat came the answer that the manager would would call me back on my mobile and give me the reasons. till now & till date the honourable manager has not contacted me. the trauma which I went through because of hsbc is unbearable. I applied for the card just because the executives called 10 times a day begging me to apply on card to card basis. and when I do and get the card, hsbc cancels it without even informing me after providing the card. hsbc has my cell number and they could have had the courtesy to inform about the card block. my question is why did hsbc issue the card when you were going to cancel it even before any transcation took place.
More HSBC Bank Chennai Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies