HSBC Bank / awful bank
Due to a dealer mistake, a lien was registered on my motorcycle with HSBC. I don't owe HSBC any money, but they will not release the lien. I have been trying since 9-20 to get this fixed. They have confirmed that I have no active account and owe them no money. They will not, however, issue a release of lien. This is a wrongful lien. I am forced at this point to pay out of pocket to pursue legal remedy.
Try calling the corporate headquarters to HSBC. What a circus. The switchboard, when you can get through, sends you anywhere but where you need to go. And more often than not, I was directed to a voice mail extension "2001" and was not able to contact a human.
I will never do business with HSBC. I will certainly advertise for them.
More HSBC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - unauthorized credit card charges
- HSBC Holdings - unauthorised transaction on card no 4386759006314683
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card