HSBC Auto Finance / lost payment twice and cannot locate neither one

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8004181888

I refinanced a loan with another bank and they sent the payoff to HSBC on Oct 21st 2008. They posted someone elses payment on my account with a totally different amount and different customer. They couldnt even figure out that the amounts and customer names were different until I had to speak with a supervisor and point that out to them. The supervisor directed me to call my bank and put a stop payment on the account and reissue a check out. I did that, paid for the stop payment and sent a check overnight to their address on Nov2nd. I called them and they said it takes a few days to research the account and someone would call me back. Noone called me, I went and gave them the check number, the tracking number from UPS and even the persons name who signed for it. They still couldnt find the check. I am still in the same situation and they still havent found the check. What should I do? Even if they find the check, Im not going to pay 3 weeks of interest. Can someone please advise me what to do?

Comments

Bi
  5th of Mar, 2009

YES THEY ARE A SHADY BUNCH. HAVE 2 VEHICLES THRU THEM. KEEP SWITCHING MY 1 TRUCK PAYMENT TO MY CAR AFTER SEEING THIS WEB SITE IT IS TO CHARGE LATE PAYMENTS WHICH I CAN NEVER GET BACK.