hrsignradiantmarketingsolutions.com / Salley johnsen

hr radiant marketing solutions
I got this e-mail stating that I had been selected with 3 other people for a job. But the catch was they needed a credit ck first.I am glad I saw this site because I almost pulled it.This is a complete scam it is against the law to have a credit report pulled on a person for employment. Just alittle valuable info out their for all you all.Do not I repeat ever do this stay clear of it. They will get all your info and start using your credit and ss#.
it's really pathedic that as hard as it is out there to find a job, people like these prey on you.

N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
I got the same letter today from the same person as well... Funny part is that I didn't send them my resume because the wording and spelling was so poorly written, it was obvious that it wasn't a legit job posting. So I write them this nasty letter telling them how they are a waste of time for every one looking for a real job and to quite posting fake jobs and then I get the letter how I am one of the 3. What a joke! The don't even read the e-mails!!!

I'm just thankful for this place to find out if companies are real or not!

Best of luck ~
N  8th of Sep, 2009 by
I got the same letter as well. Same wording. It was from a Sally Johenssen. I told them no strings attached free credits reports are given annually to each person, from the credit reporting agencies, by law.