HRFPower.com / Illegal delivery

1 China Review updated:

They told me the products I ordered where legal. The nokia is an original they mailed. The customer service in Holland did not agree...they confiscated everything... The Nokia was an imitation an on the other Chinese phone there was illegal software installed. There reaction,... none at all,... radio silence... until this day.

Don't order anything from this illegal shop... in Europe they now that's no correct business and the customers service keeps an eye on the firms from Shenzhen China.

Comments

• Sc
      19th of Aug, 2008

I am from Brazil, I am the customer of the the Hrf company, They is very good service for selling mobile phone . I know this issue about this business of this guy and HRF. only the customs of this guy country confiscated the phones, but this guy blamed this HRF company. This guy know the Nokia is not original before the business, why did he said in this? he want to shark up more mobile phone from this company, oh, god !

• To
      21st of Sep, 2008

This holand mans is crazy . I know HRF company, they are very well serivice, why did he say so this ?
    I am in canada, I did business with HRF cmpany have been 1 years, very well!

• Mi
      21st of Sep, 2008

Stupid Holand guy, ha ha! all mobile phoens are clone in china, didnot you know? it is very normal ! I know This company, it is not bad.