Hrblock Emerald Card / i want my money

1 Bradenton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-527-8465

I cancelled my emerald card back in February and I have been waiting for two months to get my money. I have been calliing in and have gotten no where with the customer representatives. I was told on Monday by Lewis a rep that you can not speak with supervisors over the phone, this is part of the problem. During the two months that I have been calling I have not spoken with the same person twice. The entire department knows about this matter but no one is taking care of it. Jackie@abcaction news has been notified

Comments

24th of Apr, 2009

I also had a problem with the Emerald Card. I made 2 purchases with my card at 2 different restaurants on 2 different days. When I looked at my statement, it showed the 1st purchase that was pending still deducted (bill without tip) and then a second purcahse (bill with tip) also deducted. I called customer service immediately, and I was told that I personally had to contact each restaurant and get in writing that the funds for the first 2 charges could get released back to my card. I have NEVER heard of this before. I got all of the information sent to H&R Block, and it took them 3 weeks to put the money on my card.

I, too, asked to speak with a supervisor, and all they did was take my number and hang up on me to have a supervisor call me back, which of course never happened.

I've been an H&R Block customer for almost 10 years. Due to this horrible experience, not only do I NOT recommend the Emerald Card, but I will not be a customer of H&R Block anymore.

• Nw
      4th of Oct, 2009

they cut my card off with money still in my account and when they had to send me a new card they charge me for it plus put other charges on me then they send me another card and try to charge me for it .I got the other card and they said I owe them 15 dollars and I dont understand that. they cut off the first card and I didnt even know they had cut it off I went to buy something and my card wasnt working this went on for 2 months and then they try to charge me for there mistake you cant just take peoples money and not expect them to respond