H&R Block / a bad error on my taxes

1 645 east crawford e-2Salina, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 785-827-4253

well i have been going to h&r block for the past 21 years.but i moved to kansas 3 yrs ago and now every year theres a problem with my taxes.well this one is not gonna be over looked cause they made a bad error now i have to pay but they have a moto saying if they make it they will pay it.becky did my 2007 taxes and i got the christmas loan and sign a apaper for them to take it out when i get my federal taxes well on all my paper work she had my social sercuity no. right and got to the one i signed to take the money out and she put my social ser. wrong now they are saying its my fault.when she should be at fault.please help me on this.thank you mary marshall [protected]

Comments

• Tr
      19th of Apr, 2009

I don't see any other way to resolve this without an attorney.

• Bi
      19th of Apr, 2009

You'd mentioned living in Kansas for about 3 years, so I am assuming from your wording this is the third time you've had your taxes prepared by this particular H&R Block. If they messed up *my* taxes the first two times, common sense would've kicked in and I sure as hell wouldn't have gone back for a third time - but hey, that's just me.

While it is partially "Becky's" fault for entering the wrong SSN, it is also partially your fault as well for not checking over the paperwork before signing.