[Resolved] H&R Block / HRB Digitaltax refund in store

My name is Rachel Carlson and I received a text "We have processed your direct deposit to your bank account. It can take 3-5 business days to post, so make sure your funds have been deposited into your account before you try to spend it." to my phone number ([protected]) on April 19th that said I would be getting my return by direct deposit within 3-5 business days. It has now been 8 business days as of today. I also received a confusing text message on April 22 stating "Congrats! Your return was received by the IRS.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Olympia, WAYour refund check has been mailed, and you should receive it within 7 business days." I would like to have my fee refunded for this inconvenience, if I had wanted to have a slow return I would have filed my taxes myself. My ssn is [protected], my birth date is 09/29/1986, and I can be reached at [protected]@evergreen.edu. I am filling this out online on a computer but I can provide screenshots of the text messages that I hope you have a record of sending if need be. Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible about a resolution to this problem.

• Resolution Statement

I just want this deleted, I thought I was submitting a complaint, not posting my personal information for a forum to see. Thanks

Ra