H&R Block / the emerald card

The Emerald Card has had my money in pending limbo for over 9 days now I canceled my order with the apple company 9 days ago I called with a customer service representative to the emerald card customer service they were rude and snippy with both of us telling us that the apple company had to fax over a stop form of some sort to them which my apple customer service person said they never ever had to do for any other card ever. They said if nothing was faxed then I wouldn't be getting my pending transaction money back for over 20 days!!! I will never use H&R Block again. My customer service representative from apple had something faxed over to them for me. My customer service representative from the emerald card charged me a 2.00 fee and didn't help me at all. Apparently I'm now supposed to have my money back on the card in 2 days but I'm not holding my breath. Don't use H&R Block and if you do for god's sake don't use the Emerald Card...

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

4th of Dec, 2012

same crap here approved they screw up my birth date and keep passing the blame on three weeks now no word on emerald advance that i was approved for plus they say my card is tied to someone else in another state really bad medicine to have to take man why would anyone let these people do your taxs ask yourself that before you go christopher in kansas

• Ca
      23rd of Feb, 2012

I just got scamed!!! I got the Emerald scam card in Dec 2011 I need to use for the first time today Feb 22 2012 My card is no longer active, customer service says I was suppose to had used the funds before feb 15 . Now they are going to charge me over $100 in taxes interest and fees when I get my Tax refund!

• Cu
      25th of Jan, 2010

this was my first time using h&r block and you couldn't pay me to waste my time again, they like to blame the bank but they choose witch bank they do business with. i am sad to say iv'e never been so disapointed with a tax agency before.

• Cu
      25th of Jan, 2010

never in my life have i been so dissapointed with a tax agency my first time using them and im never going to them again.